Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Insanity Day 2

Good evening (or morning for those in Australia) everyone!  As you know from yesterday's post, I have embarked on a journey of getting into the best shape of my life by doing the Insanity fitness program by Shaun T of Beach Body.
I did the fitness test and yesterday did the plyometrics workout.  Today the schedule called for Cardio Power and I have to say when I woke up I was not looking forward to it because I was still feeling the effects from last night's plyometric workout.  My lower back was tight, my legs ached, and I really did not want to do much of anything.
With that said, I remembered the promise I made to everyone who read last night's post.  And the thought of my before pictures being posted on the blog were enough motivation to make me lace up the shoes and press play one more time.  I'm hoping that the soreness subsides a little each day to make it a little bit easier to drag myself in front of the tv.
Well, that's all for tonight.  If you are interested in learning more about the Insanity program, feel free to visit beachbody.com and hopefully the good people at Google adsense will post a few ads for them on my page and you can click on those as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment