Monday, April 16, 2012

Fitness Test 2

Well tonight was my second round of the fitness test in my insanity journey, and the proof is in the proverbial pudding.  There was not a single exercise in the eight exercise fitness test that I did not improve in over the course of two weeks.  The first move in the test is switch kicks which is basically hopping from foot to foot and kicking your leg out for sixty seconds.  In my first test I had 85 reps and tonight I finished with 120.  More than just the increased reps I can say that I felt a difference in my breathing and heart rate.  The first time I did the fitness test I was gasping for air at the end of every session and wanted to just die on the spot.  Tonight I still felt winded at the end of every minute, but I was able to quickly level my breathing back to a normal level.  Also, aftwer weighing myself tonight, I have lost two pounds since last week.  So hopefully you have been able to concentrate on how you feel and how your clothes fit and this will give you some hope that the weight loss is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment